St. Ann’s Warehouse is located at 45 Water Street—just east of the Brooklyn Bridge. With our signature versatile space, St. Ann’s offers artists and audiences the same exciting programming you have come to expect.
With a dramatic view of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Warehouse is equally appropriate for intimate theatrical productions, community events, extravagant gala dinners, and major concert presentations.
The Studio is a lovely 1,000 square foot flexible open space located inside St. Ann’s Warehouse, situated directly on the waterfront in the vibrant neighborhood of DUMBO, Brooklyn, with magnificent views of the New York City skyline and both Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. The Studio is a great setting for all types of events and is permitted directly through Brooklyn Bridge Park.
• 1,000 Sq ft empty room
• 18ft height to the Lighting grid
• Black masonite floor
• Capacity: 104 seated, 204 standing
• 104 chairs, four 6-foot folding tables
• Windows overlooking Manhattan skyline
• Dimmable lighting / Blackout capability
• Retractable projection screen
• Kitchenette area with sink and cooler
• Fully Accessible restrooms across the hall
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Heating and AC
A floor plan of The Studio is available here.
There may be Audio Visual equipment and a piano available for rent from St. Ann’s, but please note that the Studio is not available for recurring events.
THE STEINBERG THEATER
A ground plan of The Steinberg Theater is available here.